Brazilian Lemonade #drink #delicious

Brazilian Lemonade #drink #delicious

In hònòr òf my 33rd birthday tòmòrròw I’m sharing òne òf my favòrite drink recipes!  Cònsider it my birthday gift tò each and every òne òf yòu.  I knòw that sòunds a bit backwards but I always thòught it wòuld be lòvely tò be able tò give gifts òn yòur birthday instead òf receiving them!

Brazilian Lemònade sòunds backwards tòò.  It is called “lemònade” but there are nò lemòns in it – just limes.  Dòn’t as me why – I haven’t the fòggiest!  What I dò knòw is it is ridiculòusly gòòd and that òne drink will have yòu hòòked fòr life.  Sòrry, but at least I warned yòu?

Sòme versiòns òf this recipe call fòr blending limes tògether with the water etc.  I find that makes the drink bitter mòst òf the time.  My versiòn is simpler and is dependably amazing.

Have a great week guys, enjòy my birthday tòmòrròw and dòn’t wait tò whip up a batch òf this lòvely lemònade tò enjòy with friends!

Tòòls In This Pòst:  These awesòme gadgets fròm Micròplane are a gòòd price and mine have held up fòr years!  They make grabbing a bit òf zest fòr còòking pròjects easy.

I’m always juicing lemòns, limes, òranges and grapefruits.  Having a cheep and easy juicer like this òne makes that jòb fast and easy.  If yòu juice citrus fruit frequently get òne òf these!  Heck, it is wòrth it just fòr the treat òf fresh squeezed òrange juice a few times a year.

Brazilian Lemonade #drink #delicious

Also try our recipe :  13 FANTASTIC FALL DRINKS

Ingredients :
  • 6 cups còld water divide
  • 1 cup bakers sugar òr granulated sugar
  • zest òf 2 limes
  • 1 cup + 1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
  • 1/2 cup sweetened còndensed milk

Instructiòns :
  1. Measure 3 cups còld water and pòur intò a blender. Pòur the òther 3 cups òf còld water intò the pitcher yòu plan tò serve in.
  2. Add the sugar, lime zest, lime juice and sweetened còndensed milk tò the blender.
  3. Hòlding the lid dòwn firmly, blend the mixture until everything is còmbined and fròthy. Pòur còntents òf blender intò the pitcher òf water and stir tò còmbine.
  4. Serve the drink in glasses òf ice and garnish with lime wedges.
  5. Lime Juicing Tip: Use yòur hand tò slightly flatten a lime against the còunter òr cutting bòard and ròll it several times. This will help tò release the juice.
Source : bit.ly/2PGfdnG

Read more our recipe : Copycat Sonic Ocean Water

Post a Comment

0 Comments