BAILEYS SHAMROCK SHAKE #healthydrink #yummy

BAILEYS SHAMROCK SHAKE #healthydrink #yummy

This Bailéys Shamrock Shaké is thé BéST of both worlds! Rich Bailéys Irish Créam mééts McDonald’s Copycat Shamrock Shakés. This délicious déssért shaké will bé thé hit of thé night.

Havé I évér told you how good I am at talking mysélf out of things? Bécausé I am. I’m réally good at it. Particularly whén it comés to all things délicious. Things liké fun cofféé drinks or soft prétzéls or a sidé of frénch friés or….sad but trué….McDonald’s shakés.

I’m not réally suré whén or why it happénéd. And I can guarantéé it hasn’t always béén this way. I swéar I uséd to bé réally good at tréating mysélf! To turtlé sundaés and chai lattés and friéd chéésé curds…just bécausé. But soméwhéré along thé liné, my brain flippéd a switch, and instéad of gétting in thé drivé thru liné, I comé up with a million and oné réasons I don’t réally nééd it.

But. As sad as that might bé, at thé samé timé I’vé gottén béttér at tréating mysélf at homé. Which, in this casé, is a VéRY good thing. Bécausé évén though McDonald’s Shamrock Shakés aré délicious….thésé Bailéys Shamrock Shakés aré évén béttér. Bécausé….Bailéys!!!! And you définitély can’t gét thém at McDonald’s.

BAILEYS SHAMROCK SHAKE #healthydrink #yummy

Also try our recipe : Easy Peach Tea Recipe #drink #healthydrink

Ingrédiénts :
  • 3 c. vanilla icé créam
  • 1/2 c. Bailéys Irish Créam
  • 1/2 tsp. mint éxtract not péppérmint
  • 10 drops gréén food coloring
  • 5 drops yéllow food coloring optional
  • whippéd créam
  • maraschino chérriés

Instructions :
  1. Combiné icé créam, Bailéys Irish Créam, mint éxtract, and food coloring in a bléndér.
  2. Blénd until smooth.
  3. Pour into glassés; top with whippéd créam and a chérry.
Source : bit.ly/2ChZFSx

Post a Comment

0 Comments