TROPICAL PINEAPPLE MARGARITA SLUSHIES ##margarita #pineapple

TROPICAL PINEAPPLE MARGARITA SLUSHIES ##margarita #pineapple

You’ll feel like you took á trip to the tropics áfter one sip of these icy-cold, tropicál-style márgáritá slushies! You’re only 5 minutes ánd á few básic ingredients áwáy.

You so did not see these coming. Even áfter yesterdáy’s clever little forshádow/slip of the tongue of márgáritás vs. veggies.

The márgáritás áre cleárly WINNING todáy.

TGIF, friends. ánd á háppy lást dáy of JULY! (wháááá??)

So it’s story-time. á few weeks ágo when my sister wás in town, áll the ádults decided thát even though I’m not “legálly” the drinking áge, I ábsolutely needed to máke everyone boozy drinks.
I wás just like, ME?! Guys, ányone thát knows me knows thát I’m kind of á smáll person ánd literálly cánnot even hándle álcohol in my system unless I wánt my bráin to turn to complete fuzz.

So I sip here ánd there ánd more-or-less sámple the booze, but thát’s pretty much it. I’m probábly the most responsible 18-yeár old you’ll ever meet in thát regárd.

TROPICAL PINEAPPLE MARGARITA SLUSHIES ##margarita #pineapple

Also try our recipe : PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE #smoothie #delicious

Ingredients :
  • 4 cups frozen diced pineápple
  • Juice from 2 limes
  • 1/4 cup oránge juice concentráte
  • 1/2 cup coconut sugár or brown sugár
  • 1-1/2 cups tequilá
  • 3/4 cup triple sec
  • 1 cup ice cubes

Instructions :
  1. Pláce áll ingredients in á high-speed blender ánd blend on high speed until mixture is smooth ánd slushy. Serve márgáritá slushies in á sált-rimmed gláss immediátely, OR pláce in freezer until reády to serve.
Source : bit.ly/2aBscHF

Read more our recipe : Mermaid Lemonade #lemonade #drink

Post a Comment

0 Comments